Friday 28 May 2010

What is happening to me???

Very very sad after know everybody got higher marks than me...
but why? I've try to study very hard in this exam...
all the come out ones not so high marks...
why also?am i "AS STUPID AS A PIG"???????
there's no way to confuse myself...
I'm always bad at any subjects at all...
everyone like Form 2 except me...
everybody is crying over can't get A's
but me?crying over can't pass...
do I can still stay at second class?
oh...just tell me I'm lucky...I'm supposed to be at more behind's class, rite?
I've never though today will be so "unactivity"...
always telling myself to study harder at next test...
but until which test can I see my improveness???

2 comments:

  1. Ning =)
    u're not stupid dear...
    love u dear... =)
    be happy ya~ =)

    ReplyDelete