Saturday 26 March 2011

50th post


Wow~never ever thought that I can made this far… it’s 50th post!! Okay, calm down…after I’ve think for a few days… I decided to praise my follwers~ I mean, they usually did reading to my blog =)

Okay, now somebody is passing through my mind now… my very baik hati de Eve jie~^^ she’d never ever miss any post of my blog ;)) I bet ((: thanks ya jie~=) and now my dear Zhi Qi , always giving me courage~ tell me what should I do when I’m confused with something… hmm..of course she is always concern about almost every post on my blog (=also, my dear Dolphin, always giving me support and jiayous~~>< thanks ya, u’ve help me a lot=) then, that started become ‘outgoing’ de Carmen kindda like her now~ thanks ya~~=) sometimes she will be kindda mysterious … she has changed now~ (=and now, I should say thanks a lot to the ‘stepper’ Elyn =) she said something mean a lot to me… don’t always change yourself, just to ‘配合’ people… and that Ally, sometimes she also got passby~ thanks ya~=) one more….wait..wait…let me figured it out… oh ya! HJ yaya, it’s her~ sometimes dropping too! Thanks ya Jeong jie >< may not all my readers seem very close to me, but I still wanna say : thanks a lot a lot for you all de support la~ if not…I think…I will… will… will.. not STILL KEEP WRITING~ hahax
okay, I will~ erm…maybe somebody I haven’t say? Leave a message at my Cbox la~~ sorry and I will write some more just at my 51th post oo~~ ;)


突然好想你
惆怅随着雨一滴一滴地下
纵然不是与你很熟悉
但却不由自主地
默默想念你
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment