Sunday 13 March 2011

waiting for the sun to shine

>


Hello there¬ I’m back!
Yaya, today got an treasure hunt at KLCC..
but… but… I CAN’T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sadnya… T^T
so…I’d tell myself, when 9:30am is over, everything will be ok..
I will let go..
it’s ok with me, really =)
time flies, there is still half an hour…
I’d tell myself: hang on Arelis! Just half an hour more!
after I’m awake, I went jogging at a park not far from my house…
and Sunday is supposed to have no one at the park…
because it’s a family day la ^^
but, today, doesn’t same with usual…
a bunch of lengzaiss at the park!!!
oh my god!!!
owh Carmen… don’t tell me again..
my “taste” got prob rite??!!
haiz…
but for me,they are really lengzai owh!!!
all gred A!!><
except two or three of them
I saw Choco’s brother…weird huh?
a teenage wear hair band…
next one too many “dots” on his face…kesiannya….=’(
but I wanna attend that treasure hunt!!!
not hansem boys…..GOD!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment