Thursday 11 August 2022

14 || Take a leap

We were at our high school carnival.
There are not many people around, but it feels festive.
I walked around, looking for something.
Meet up with you and friends.

And then you suddenly held my hand, we sat on the top of the water fountain.
Black small tiles, shallow water, three tiers fountain descended with slopes.
We sat at the top of the fountain together and feel the excitement of the trip going down the slopes.

We screamed loudly because it was fun.
I wanted to stay longer but here comes the head of discipline.
I am feeling lucky because I get to play before she finds out.

Here I am, wide awake and feeling funny and happy.
How long it has been since you try to do something silly? 
Something that you will burst into laughter whenever you think about.

I am not sure, so unsure to decide.
Whether to leave or to keep holding on.
But how to hold when I do not have the passion and reason to hold on?

Je pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment