Friday 29 July 2022

13 || You are heading south

You are heading south.
At the end of July.
By the beginning of August.

You are heading south.
We had only have lunch together twice.
And I think that you dislike me.

You are heading south.
You are surprised that all of us know about this.
It is like you would like to leave in a silence and would like to stay mysterious until the end.

You are heading south.
You make me realise that not all and everything can be solved with a friendly smile.
Things might go the other way round if I do so, to flash a friendly smile to anyone I met.

You are heading south.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
And I smiled, when I choose to forget how you make me feel.

Thank you, for everything that you have taught me, directly or indirectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment