Friday 22 September 2023

3 || Mal à la tête

I came back, bringing lots and lots of positive energy.
Getting the feedback of my thoughts are too naive.
Energy depleted within one month.
No more vitality
I don't feel like looking forward to anything, like literally anything
Being requested to see a clinical psychologist was the first step
And then was informed need to eat something from eighth goddess 3 nights in a row

I know, I don't want to.
I clearly know.

But I don't know how to say or express it.
I am afraid that I will gone insane.
For not having the ability to do something for myself.

I thought I started to heal myself I'm New Zealand.
And I am able to continue my healing even when I'm back to Malaysia.
Instead I hurt myself more after I came home.

I shall donate or sell whatever I possessed in this world when I am still alive or when I am still sane.

And Loi Shan Wen is going to take care all of this.

He is also, my family.

Like all of you, who are reading.
And who still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment