Tuesday 26 September 2023

4 || Time

It is all about time.
I knew it from the start.
It will not be a smooth sail.
But since it is not a smooth sail,
that is what we call life.

This is not the first time I feel restless,
to miss out on something when it is out of my control;
or within, my control.
Strangely, it feels all the same.
The feeling of regret and helplessness.

I need to be stronger.
I need to be more capable.
That is what I told myself.
Prep up yourself girl, plant more seeds.
But remember, don't rush, take your time.

I don't know what I wanted?
No, I clearly knew what I wanted.
Freedom is my call.
But I have to be patient to reach where I want to go, one day.

Try, but don't push yourself too hard on this.
Take your time.
Yes, you have plenty of them, always.



No comments:

Post a Comment