Saturday 3 February 2024

3 || Missed the station to get off

It is the first time ever, it took me longer to reach home.
I took trains several times a week, but this is the first time I missed my station.
I was late for my tennis class already but still, I really did not notice anything when the train stopped at the station I should get off.
Feeling worried, heart pumping super fast, I stepped out of the train.

"Everything happens for a reason." I told myself so.

When I lifted up my head and look at the sky after I exited the train station, I smiled.
I smiled, from my liver to my face.

My keeper wants me to miss my train station and reach the station at this timing with the thought of wanting me to see this.

The golden 30 seconds of the day.
I almost cried inside of me because of feeling touched that how my keeper did when it wants to show me something.

But actually, I already got the hint that morning when I'm on my way to work. It is just, I didn't really see it until I saw the golden 30 seconds.

Thank you keeper, thank you for everything.
Thank you for welcoming me to be connected with you through Kinaki.
Thank you for inviting me and Kinaki into your house and have a close chat together.

Thank you for always showing me tje right direction and assuring me the path I am walking is right.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment