Thursday 15 February 2024

6 || A needed closure

In that dream, I cried so hard.
So hard until those acquaintances look so awkward like they never expect me to cry.
I guess my main story line will be the same, it is just I chose which path to reach there.
I still miss Aoteora, in a sad way.
Which makes me think that maybe, I need to do something about it if I can.
I am not sure how will the plan of a trip to south island will unfold. 
I just hope that no matter this trip is going to be the closure when the time is right, I am able to smile every time when I'm reminiscing my time there.

The lack of water element in the star map indicates someone without their own style while expressing themselves.

That solves the puzzle of I am, mostly emotional absent.
But that's another riddle to find out I guess.
I will find my way, anyhow.

Hope to see you again, Aoteora.

No comments:

Post a Comment