Friday 22 May 2015

Confused

Alone again.

I don't know how many times I have to feel like that. It seems rather irritating to me. Should we continue to move on like this? Staying together, accompanying each other all the time, but we are friends? And ex?

Neither I nor him like the feelings that we have to tell the others that we are ex.

I wonder how things would be if one day, we already get used to be in this relationship. Our interaction is like in between couple and friend. What if we already get used to it? What if?

Perhaps we are not suitable for each other. But just, I don't know why I can't afford losing him, as a friend or as a in-between-couple-and-friend.

I'm still having green eyes because I want him still be mine. Am I too selfish? Maybe? But who cares?

You still feed me with any delicious food no matter how scary the look I am when I gobble up the food ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment