Sunday 17 May 2015

It's Bubz!!

Hello there! 

Just finish watching the video uploaded from a recently favourite vlogger of mine. It's bubz. Her video is kinda inspiring and funny and giving me positive energy all the time. You can see the life of a normal (but for me she is not :) ) girl changing into a young, energetic and positive mother. I like her very much (include the way she talks) and I did, apparently admire her because she develops a great and perfect life with her right ones and love ones. Although she went through a hard high school life but she struggles to get over it. I admire her courage, beauty, kindness, generosity and the most of all, the power to give people warm in the heart. I feel the warm when I watch her videos. :) 

It's okay to admire others life but it's not that good to asking ourselves "why I'm not him/her? Why I didn't live his/her life?" and start to get negative energy all over your mind. 

I believe in faith. I believe that everything is already arranged in our life. Career, wealthy, family, relationships and more are already well arranged. We just have to walk the path well and life goes on. That's the reason I'm happy with what I have and who I am in this world. :)

I appreciate everyone I met,
I appreciate anything I had, 
I am happy with who I am.

So hey, if you are facing a gloomy or sad or bad day, please remember that life is full with ups and downs, no one lives a perfect life and SMILE. :) 

It's okay to cry, too. Cuz you'll get a warm hug here! (hug)

So, that's for all now. 
Bye! 

Love, Arelis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment