Sunday 24 May 2015

Try to make someone happy


Don't you ever having a thought that you wanna help people beside you to feel better when they are down?

This is what I made for my friend when he is quite upset about his studies. He has inspired me to make a card that will cheer someone up :) (and actually, I get the idea from an image I downloaded from Pinterest couple weeks ago)

And then the ideas just come in and help me a lot when making the card. Thanks to my friend I've found a small talent in me while making crafts, to know that I can make a simple craft without knowing the steps of making it!! This is a new thing and I'm so happy with it! Plus I did love to making crafts since I'm young :)

So, hope I can update you guys more about the next craft I made! And thanks for reading! :D

This is the picture I get from Pinterest. :)

Front page with small tricks~

Tada! Here comes a nerdy dog to cheer you up! ^^

In the content I draw an illustration to say:
No matter what
Please remember that
I'm with you. :)

Just a small touch up at the last page of the card. ;)


Love, Arelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment