Sunday 8 May 2022

03 || Those good old days.


Those good old days.
Where I still wear those green dresses that are not long enough to cover my knees.

Those good old days.
Where I consciously know that I have to appreciate every single second of playtime I had.

Those good old days.
Where I spent hours and days, role-playing with my Barbie dolls.

Those were the good old days.
Those days are genuinely happy, lonely but memorable.

There are those good old days too when I am not that lonely.
The millionaire board game we kept on playing for days.
Those days running barefoot on hot sands during the afternoon at grandfather's place.
Those precious on-screen hours with games and movies that we treasured a lot.

Time does not go backwards and it should not.

So I am sitting here reminiscing my good old days.
Where I treasure a lot, where I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment