Wednesday 11 May 2022

05 || Oh where is dream?

Mercury retrograde has begun.
It was yesterday.

The air was unexpectedly stuffy.
The weather was unexpectedly hot.
My relationship with superiors and colleagues seems to develop in an unpredicted way.

I am not sad or disappointed.
When I was told that I did not perform well recently.
It feels bizarre when I felt relaxed at the moment when I heard the statement.
It feels good.
Like I am initially not suitable for this job and I knew it.
From the very very beginning.

One weird feeling has started to grow within.
Yes, this is it!
I told myself.
Everything is leading me to somewhere where I always wanted to be. 

I believe, and keep on believing.
There will be endless light above, way above the trees.


And here comes the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment