Monday 23 May 2022

06 || It rains.

It started to rain.
After a very, very, very hot day.
The rain falls slowly.
Very, very slowly and then disappear into the ground.

I felt a warm and rough hand,
Caressing my back softly and slowly,
Telling me that it is okay,
I have gone through those times, too.

The sound of rain.
It is very, very, very soothing.
Sooth enough to calm my heart.
Telling me that it is okay to have lots of voices in my head.

The heatwave that is carrying the rain.
Kisses my face and skin softly.
Telling me that it is okay that you are good, but not good enough.
I still love you, very, very, very much.

I started to feel tears on my face.
After a very, very, very long time.
Telling me that it is okay.
I got you, so it is okay.

It is okay to cry sometimes.
And to feel alright after that.


It is a hot afternoon when the rain comes and took my sadness away.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment